Antique Gold Dazzle Dust - PRE-ORDER!
- Regular price
- $12.60 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $12.60 USD
- Unit price
SAVE 10% by pre-ordering! Estimated in-stock arrival time is early March. Will ship immediately once in stock. :)
If you have been looking for a luster dust that has a high concentration of shine with the FDA compliant stamp?! Look no further! Just add a little Everclear alcohol and this dust turns into a luxurious edible paint!
I am absolutely in love with this Dazzle Dust from Jenna Rae Cakes and it's become my new go-to gold for my classic wedding and bridal sets. So much so that I'm now carrying it in my cutter shop!
PLUS, now you can get it quicker and for less shipping costs! No more international shipping costs. I've already got it state-side for you for faster, more afforable shipping. -Merideth
Ingredients: 100% FDA Compliant Ingredients: Mica-Based Pearlescent Pigments, Diiron Trioxide | Vegan | Gluten Free | Kosher
Antique Gold is the perfect warm gold of hidden treasure. Meet Dazzle Dust Lustre, our highly pigmented and ultra-fine edible metallic lustre powder for painting and more. Use a fluffy brush to apply dry, or add a few drops of clear alcohol to transform it into a metallic paint with an intense shine payoff, ready to brush onto anything edible. Perfect for everything and everyone, Dazzle Dust is vegan, gluten-free, kosher and has absolutely no taste or texture!
What is Lustre Dust?
Using Lustre Dust Dry
- Dry brush lustre dust onto items dipped in chocolate, chocolate bars or hot chocolate bombs.
- Add a few shakes of lustre dust into syrup or caramel and give it a good stir for a shimmery addition to pancakes, waffles or coffee.
- Dry brush onto gum paste or fondant leaves, flowers or other shapes where you still want the colour beneath to come through.
- ... and more!
Using Lustre Dust Wet
Wet lustre dust gives a full coverage shine that looks like you've dipped something in pure metallics. Start by adding a shake or two of your lustre dust into a small bowl, then add a few small drops of clear alcohol and mix with a paintbrush until a paintable consistency has formed. Don't make it too thin or it won't have enough coverage. Thicker can be better and you can always add more lustre dust or clear alcohol if needed.
- Paint details onto a cake covered in buttercream or fondant.
- Line the edges of sugar blossom (like we do) for a gold-edged touch of elegance.
- Pour your lustre dust paint into a spray gun to completely cover a cake or other treat in a magical shine.
- If you want to make fondant pearls look real, paint them with a pearlescent lustre dust.
- Swipe a fan brush on top of macarons for an elevated look.
- Paint your unicorn horn and ears and other fondant details to give your cakes or cupcakes that extra whimsical touch.
- Use on dried royal icing to create a super metallic finish.
- And more! Your imagination is the limit! Anywhere you want a full cover of metallic shine, you can use lustre dust either wet or dry!
Each cutter is measured based on it's longest length. This can vary greatly from cutter to cutter depending on the shape of the design.
I recommend that you size each cutter instead of just purchasing all the same size because they could still be very different.
You'll notice that newer designs come equipped with a measuring tool in the second image of the cutter listing. You can use this measuring tool to visualize the size of the cutter. Simply zoom into the image and use a ruler to measure. Then pick that corresponding size in the selection drop down.
If you have questions about sizing, please let me know!
Each cookie cutter is printed to order, so cutters are not refundable. Please be sure to double check your requested sizes. If you are unsure about how to properly size your cutters, please see the Sizing Guide.
I am happy to provide feedback and guidance to you if you have questions. Upon shipping, you will receive a shipping confirmation with tracking. While infrequent, packages have been lost or severely delayed with USPS. If you would like to purchase insurance to cover your order, please choose Priority Shipping as your paid shipping option.
Unfortunately, you will not receive a refund if your cutter does not arrive on time based on the shipment arrival estimation. Printing processing times are 2-4 business days on average and that is in addition to the estimated shipping time frame. During periods of high demand, updated processing times will be posted on the Home page BUT if you are in a rush to receive your cutters, please drop a message in the chat and I can provide the latest update on rush processing and time frame.
If your cutter arrives warped or damaged, please take a picture of the box and the cutter and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order # and name so I can work with you on a replacement.
COOKIER INGREDIENT SUPPLIES
Jenna Rae Cakes Edible Lustre Dust - You have 15 days from the date of receipt to request a full refund (minus shipping) of an un-opended, non-damaged product. Jenna Rae Cakes Lustre Dust, once opened cannot be refunded. If the product you receive is defective in any way or damaged in shipping, please use the Contact Page to message me directly so we can find a reasonable solution for you.