Jenna Rae Cakes Edible Glitter - Rose Macaron
- Regular price
- $18.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $18.00 USD
- Unit price
5g shaker - Simply shake a little glitter onto anything edible that your heart desires. Apply right out of the shaker, or use a fluffy brush to tap or brush glitter onto the surface. To add to cocktails or other drinks, add a small amount to an empty glass, add your beverage of choice and stir to watch the magic happen!
Ingredients: 100% FDA Compliant Ingredients: Mica-Based Pearlescent Pigments, Diiron Trioxide | Vegan | Gluten Free | Kosher
Rose Macaron is a bold shade of pink baked to perfection. Meet Dazzle Dust Glitter, our highly pigmented and ultra sparkly edible glitter for food and drinks. With just a light dusting, this edible glitter will instantly add glamour to your baked goods, cocktails, sweet treats and more with intense sparkle payoff! Perfect for everything and everyone, Dazzle Dust is vegan, gluten free, kosher and has absolutely no taste or texture!
What is Edible Glitter?
- If you're adding edible glitter to decorated items like buttercream on cakes and cupcakes or royal icing on sugar cookies or gingerbread, we recommend adding your glitter when items are freshly decorated so the glitter sticks.
- If you're adding glitter to beverages like champagne, cocktails or mocktails, or sparkling water, add a few shakes into your glass first, then pour in your beverage on top and watch the glitter dance!
- For meringues, sprinkle your glitter on right after piping before they go into the oven.
- If you want a dusting of glitter on top of an entire macaron shell, shake on right after piping and taping.
- For everyday magic, sprinkle glitter on top of your stack of pancakes or waffles, on top of your ice cream or even into your macaroni and cheese for an extra extravagant experience!
- Add it to syrup for shimmery, magical pour-over waffles or pancakes.
- ...And more! The sky really is the limit for edible glitter! Anywhere you can think of to add some sparkle, give a shake or two and you'll instantly add some dazzle.
Each cutter is measured based on it's longest length. This can vary greatly from cutter to cutter depending on the shape of the design. No two 3.5" cutters are the same. Some wider cutters will appear larger in size than a long thin cutter when both printed at 3.5".
I recommend that you size each cutter instead of just purchasing all the same size because they could still be very different.
You'll notice that newer designs come equipped with a measuring tool in the second image of the cutter listing. You can use this measuring tool to visualize the size of the cutter. Simply zoom into the image and use a ruler to measure. Then pick that corresponding size to the right.
If you have questions about sizing, please let me know!
Each cookie cutter is printed to order, so cutters are not refundable. Please be sure to double check your requested sizes. If you are unsure about how to properly size your cutters, please see the Sizing Guide.
I am happy to provide feedback and guidance to you if you have questions. Upon shipping, you will receive a shipping confirmation with tracking. While infrequent, packages have been lost or severely delayed with USPS. If you would like to purchase insurance to cover your order, please choose Priority Shipping as your paid shipping option.
Unfortunately, you will not receive a refund if your cutter does not arrive on time based on the shipment arrival estimation. Printing processing times are 2-4 business days on average and that is in addition to the estimated shipping time frame. During periods of high demand, updated processing times will be posted on the Home page BUT if you are in a rush to receive your cutters, please drop a message in the chat and I can provide the latest update on rush processing and time frame.
If your cutter arrives warped or damaged, please take a picture of the box and the cutter and email to email@example.com with your order # and name so I can work with you on a replacement.
COOKIER INGREDIENT SUPPLIES
Jenna Rae Cakes Edible Lustre Dust - You have 15 days from the date of receipt to request a full refund (minus shipping) of an un-opended, non-damaged product. Jenna Rae Cakes Lustre Dust, once opened cannot be refunded. If the product you receive is defective in any way or damaged in shipping, please use the Contact Page to message me directly so we can find a reasonable solution for you.